- SHIELD agent who is not a mindless slave to her organization
- has a stable life/family
- not a size 0 and not shamed for it
- portrayed as equal to the male main character
- dOESN’T FUCKING DIE IN THE FIRST ISSUE
- ISN’T JUST A QUICK PLOT DEVICE TO FURTHER WADE WILSON’S CHARACTERIZATION
- STANDS BY WHAT SHE BELIEVES IN
- TAKES NO SHIT FROM NO MAN
- AGENT PRESTON
- I’M NOT KIDDING
- READ SOME OF THE NEW DEADPOOL COMICS
- TUMBLR YOU WILL LOVE HER
In case ya haven’t noticed, April ain’t really the easiest girl ta win over. So no, we aren’t dating or anythin.
Not yet, anyway.
sashajeanconniemarco cuddlepile. youre welcome.
RE REBLOGGING BECAUSE THIS IS CUTE AND YOU ALL SHOULD SHIP THIS
98% of this image is pure badass
Then there’s Armstrong’s little hair loop.
Are you suggesting the Hair Loop, which has been passed down by the Armstrong family for generations, which has survived countless battles and remained perfectly coiffed, is not a testament to the ELEGANCE and STRENGTH of the Armstrong legacy?!
comic © me
satan © himself
Kontrina (Kon Kujira/Trina Riffin)
wow holy heck i love kontrina
ahh i needed some kontrina <33
Chandler is such a terrible brat!
Can’t he be more like his sweet, lazy cousin Jude? He’s so content to just lay on the hippo
Two-year-old Abbey meeting her brand new baby cousin Nina!
[Trina scoffing at her brother and his girlfriend’s inability to color-coordinate a child’s outfit in the distance]